Hillfoot expands into Irish engineering steel market
Hillfoot have secured a number of orders for engineering bar from manufacturing businesses in Ireland, following our Export Manager Adam Bradley’s visit to Dublin in January.
Customers on both sides of the Irish border have been attracted by Hillfoot’s extensive range of certified materials sourced from high-quality steel mills around the world, coupled with the ease of working with our team.
We offer a number of key benefits that make us an obvious choice for manufacturing buyers in Ireland and Northern Ireland, including:
- Large stock levels - our advanced planning and buying models ensure we keep large stocks of the most in-demand grades, even in the current market conditions that have seen some businesses hit by material shortages as they struggle to cope with the mills’ extended production lead times.
- Quick lead times - availability of certified materials and a range of transport options mean Hillfoot can deliver steel across Ireland when you need it, while maintaining value for money pricing.
- Processing services - we offer a wide range of services, including billeting / sawing, boring, peeling, honing and heat treatment, to ensure your materials are delivered in the most appropriate form for your manufacturing process.
- Packaging - Hillfoot use a range of packaging solutions, including ISPM15 compliant heat treated wooden boxes.
- Technical advice - our in-house experts can provide metallurgical advice to help with material selection and production improvements.
- Ongoing supply contracts - in addition to ex stock purchases, we can help your business with forward ordering and long-term stock management to ensure you avoid problems with materials shortages in the future.
To find out more about Hillfoot’s offer for Irish and Northern Irish manufacturing and engineering businesses, please contact Adam Bradley on +44 (0) 114 250 3604 or via email for an initial discussion about your material requirements.